These self-locking double-wall slats (no locking channels needed) combine the proven quality and durability of our standard slats with unique “wings” for extra screening and security. This uniquely styled, patented slat can be purchased by the bag or pre-inserted into the chain link wire during the weaving process.
General Features and Specifications
- Design – Includes a rigid, flat tubular body with inside “legs” for extra support. These flexible and resilient wing portions are positioned on each side of the slat body. Serrations are added to the wings for easier installation and locking power.
- Installation – Insert the slats vertically into the fence from top to bottom. No tools are necessary. The serrated wings grip the knuckles of the wire mesh securing the slat in place.
- Standard Heights – 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 7 ft., and 8 ft. For heights exceeding 7 feet, we recommend using (2) two half sizes (i.e. for 10 foot fence use two 5 foot slats) (Special heights available upon request)
- Slat Length – 2” shorter than the overall height of the fence
- Wind Load and Privacy Factor – Approximately 90% (Based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
|Winged® Slat Specifications
||10 Linear Feet
Mix any color of slat with any color of wire. Colors are approximations. Exact representations of color on the web is difficult. Please refer to actual color samples for accurate matching. Samples available upon request.