The materials in HedgeLink™ are UV stabilized to protect against the harmful rays of the sun and they are also flame retardant.
General Features and Specifications
- Design – The core is made with 16-gauge, braided wire and the “needles” are made with 3 mil PVC.
- Installation – Requires no locking device or tools. HedgeLink™ installs much like our classic Bottom-Locking or Top-Locking slats.
- Standard Heights – 4 ft., 5 ft., 6 ft., 7 ft., and 8 ft. (Special heights available upon request)
- Wind Load and Privacy Factor – Approximately 90% (Based on wire/mesh used-stretch tension)
- Available Color – Blue Spruce colored PVC needles
- Note: We do not recommend mixing HedgeLink™ with any other manufacturer’s inferior hedge product. Color shades are usually different and the durability of HedgeLink™ will outlast others.
|HedgeLink™ Slat Specifications
||2″ & 2 1/4″
||9, 11 or 11 1/2
||10 Linear Feet